Owners of campings, campsites and campgrounds, which are situated on the island Palma de Mallorca and of other Islands of Balearic are invited to place here their Ads.
Unique watercolor paintings - birds, portraits, landscapes. Decent choice for collectors and connoisseurs of fine art, as well as for those looking for exclusive gift for a person who already has everything ...
- Camping Upa S.a. - westwards, few km from the center of Palma de Mallorca
- Butsir Camping S.a. - northwards about 10 km from the center of Palma de Mallorca
- A Popa camping - westwards, about 7 km from the center of Palma de Mallorca
- Camping - Antonio Campins Pons - north-north-east, about 6 km from the center of Palma de Mallorca
- Camping Frances - south-east, about 50-60 km from Palma de Mallorca
- Camping Hipocampo ▪ Campamento Hipocampo - about 70 km south-east from Palma de Mallorca
- Camping Sun Club Picafort - about 70 km eastward from Palma de Mallorca
- Hostel, campsites, albergue, Jugendherberge, campingplätze, campamento, campeggi, Majorque, Mallorca, Mayorca, Malorca, Majorca
- ►►Some useful information about wild camping in Mallorca:
First of all, it is illegal to camp in Mallorca anywhere outside of the designated camping areas. The Guardia Civil can (and will) stop you. We are not sure if there are some fines involved.
As far as we heared, usually if you sleep anywhere outside with just a sleeping bag, they could let you off with a warning (if they find you). If you will have a tent or anything like that, then be ready to meet something more severe.
There is a beach called Cala Varques which is always in the headlines at some point every summer, because there are some caves there and people camp in them every summer. And the Guardia Civil are always involved.
►►If you are the owner of a camping near Palma, and you want your camping to be listed in our directory, then please, contact us via our email.
You can order me portrait of you beloved ones. I can make it using photos of that person, which you can send me. Also I can make miniature portraits on wooden boxes, stones, etc.